- Holiday Pottery Sale, Dec 4-5, 2022, 560NE 7th Av, Gainesville, FL
- 2022 Winter Showcase, Gainesville Fine Arts Association, Nov 22 – Dec 22
- Inspired by Malcolm: A Passion for Shino; Sandy Spring Museum, Sandy Spring, MD; June 10-September 5, 2021.
- Mugs for a (Senate) Majority/Turn Georgia Red Clay Blue Fundraiser; Saturday, November 21; 560 NE 7th Av, Gainesville, FL
- Cup: The Intimate Object XVI; October 3-30, 2020; Charlie Cummings Gallery; 2040 NW 6th St, Gainesville, FL.
- Mug sale @ Vine Bakery/Cafe, Feb 19 – March 3, 2020
- Washington Waldorf School Fall Bazaar sale; Saturday, November 23, 10-3pm; 4800 Sangamore Road, Bethesda, MD 20816Reaching New Heights – Throwing Much Taller Pots, November 9-10, District Clay Center
- Mug sale at Vine Bakery/Cafe, Gainesville, FL, Friday- Saturday, February 22-23
- District Clay Center Spring Sale, Saturday, May 5, 2018, 11 am – 4 pm
- John and Gwen’s Holiday Pottery Sale, Saturday, December 9, 2017, 10 am – 4 pm
- District Clay Center Holiday Sale, Saturday, December 2, 2017, 11 am – 5 pm
- Cup: The Intimate Object XI, October 3 – 23, 2015; Charlie Cummings Gallery; 2040 NW 6th St, Gainesville, FL.
- Made in Florida: Florida Craftsmen’s annual members exhibition; August 2 – October 5, 2013; Gadsden Arts Center, Quincy, FL (Honorable Mention Award)
- For the Love of Clay, Studio @ 620, St Petersburg, Dec 1, 2012
- Gallery collection, MK Gallery, McLean, VA, June 2010 – September, 2011
- Clay, Copper, Wood & Fire: Wood-fired Pots by John Snyder, Waverly Street Gallery, Bethesda, MD, March 2010: announcement; related video
- 100.tea.bowls, Art League of Alexandria, Va, 2010
- 30 Years in Clay: Recent Work Celebrating the Pottery Program at Glen Echo, Glen Echo Park; 2009
- Creative Crafts Council 2009 Biennial Show, The Mansion at Strathmore, Bethesda, Md; 2009
- Shape, Color and Texture: Recent Works in Clay, Glen
Echo Pottery, Glen Echo Park, Bethesda, Maryland; 2008
- 6th Biennial Juried Exhibition, Creative Crafts Council;
The Mansion at Strathmore, Bethesda, Md; 2007